United-Paylakers

Diesel Trucks

Cincicat

Diesel Trucks

Post  Cincicat on Wed Oct 21, 2009 10:17 am

Anybody else into Diesel? I am a member of Diesel Truck Resource (DTR), it is also a very good forum that I'm always on, very clean and well maintained just like this site.

I currently have a 03 2500 5.9 HO CTD(Cummins Turbo Diesel) Heavy Duty, Laramie, 4" exhaust straight back, removed the silencer ring, Smarty computer chip, ARP studs and a few other small things.

Looking to start a first gen project to either pull or just make some ridiculous HP and Torque for the strip!

Last edited by Cincicat on Fri Oct 30, 2009 10:53 am; edited 1 time in total
    MIKESCHALL79
    Status
    Status

Male
    Hobbies : FISHIN,CAMPIN,HUNTIN,RC RACIN,LANDSCAPING,SON'S FOOTBALL
    Shovelhead Award
    Weekly Biggest Award

Re: Diesel Trucks

Post  MIKESCHALL79 on Wed Oct 21, 2009 6:58 pm

COOL HOBBIE.... i had an old suburban with a banks turbo on it! lol! it was fun.....
    Cincicat

Post  Cincicat on Thu Oct 22, 2009 6:56 am

MIKESCHALL79 wrote:COOL HOBBIE.... i had an old suburban with a banks turbo on it! lol! it was fun.....

Nice....Banks is a good company, they have a bad a** drag diesel.
    teamnury
    Status
    Status

Hobbies : Fishing, Cutstom Trucks, Friends and Family
    Bluecat Award
    Shovelhead Award

Post  teamnury on Mon Oct 26, 2009 2:52 pm

don't really know much about diesel trucks, though a lot of my friends are into them. Personally I do have a pretty big (well problem according to my wife lol) when it comes to customs trucks, and old cars.. ill start a new thread and post some pics of trucks that I have built and helped friends built...
    Pretty wild though the things you can do to diesel..
    Cincicat

Post  Cincicat on Mon Oct 26, 2009 7:42 pm

teamnury wrote:Pretty wild though the things you can do to diesel..

I'm really big into muscle cars with large amounts of horse power but the things you can do with diesel to modify them and create lots of HP and Torque without changing alot is nice. I really like Pouring the black smoke also(Rolling Coal). I cant stand when you get on a country back road and the bicyclist are every where, I get in front of them and slam the gas and the coal just starts rolling Very Happy I know, horrible of me right. Very Happy

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Sep 22, 2017 6:40 am