Southern Ohio Paylakes

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
United-Paylakers

5 posters

Randalls Paylake

Bennie
    Bennie
    Status
    Status

Randalls Paylake Empty Randalls Paylake

Post  Bennie Mon Oct 26, 2009 12:43 pm

When I go back home I always fish Randalls it has 7 lakes.Lake 7 is stocked with fish that are 30 and up.The lake in located in Waco, Ky 14 miles west of Richmond, Ky.

Last edited by Bennie on Tue Oct 27, 2009 10:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Technique
    Technique
    Status
    Status

Male
    Hobbies : !FISHING!
    Bluecat AwardRandalls Paylake 50BluecatAward-1

Randalls Paylake Empty Re: Randalls Paylake

Post  Technique Tue Oct 27, 2009 9:38 pm

Hey Bennie ONLY fish over 30? Do they stock a pretty good amount?
    Bennie
    Bennie
    Status
    Status

Post  Bennie Tue Oct 27, 2009 10:48 pm

Bennie wrote:When I go back home I always fish Randalls it has 7 lakes.Lake 7 is stocked with fish that are 30 and up.The lake in located in Waco, Ky 14 miles west of Richmond, Ky.

Technique wrote:Hey Bennie ONLY fish over 30? Do they stock a pretty good amount?
    Hey Chris,They only stock once a year do to having to stock 7 lakes."but the fishing is good at times".
    danmac
    danmac
    Status
    Status

Randalls Paylake Empty randalls

Post  danmac Thu Nov 12, 2009 12:46 pm

went to randalls several times in 08, have family in berea,very nice lakes, lake 5 and 7 have some monsters in them. It was up for sale this year, needs new management.You can actually rent lakes there for private parties.We rented lake 1 2-3 times in 08 and caught several in the 20's, my buddy a 47lb out of lake 4.very clean lakes.Lake 7 is a 10 acre lake, lake 5 is about 4 acres, keep a eye out for cooperheads!
    bluegrassflathead
    bluegrassflathead
    Status
    Status

Post  bluegrassflathead Thu Nov 12, 2009 3:41 pm

i fish randalls on a weekly basis. i have spent the last 6 yrs learning those lakes. i have spent a full season on each lake. 7 is big, but if yoy know where to fish, you will bust a hawg. lots of 40's and 50's. #6 a very small lake that produces alot of flathead 20-30lbs.has a few 60's and 70's i've fish it alot i mean alot and those fish do not come on til bout midnite and they will generally keep you busy til bout 4.lake 5 is a good sized laked, with alot of blues, seems like oct, nov, dec, are the best months for 5. 4 is an around good lake for summer and winter. day and night. and it is packed with hawgs. i cant count 70plus fish that has came outta 4. lake 3 is a smaller lake with alot of blues, another night time lake. Cool and last but not least lake 1 , a very nice small lake that is packed with flats and blues ranging from 5 - 90 lbs. anybody that would like to go out there i'm there most every week. maybe i can put u on some good fish. all in all a good place to fish, each lake is diffrent, most of them are nighttime lakes. i have caught alot of good fish out of all the lakes. if you guys ever go ask to see the old pics and they will show you that every lake except lake 2 has produced fish over 70 and 1,4,5 has produced them in the 90's. and if you catch a tag fish its 2 grand . they have 3 tag jars and the big fish averages bout 250 a week. a very nice place to go.
    Randy
    Randy
    Administrator

Male
    Hobbies : Fishing
    Bluecat AwardRandalls Paylake 1x1Transparent-1
    Shovelhead AwardRandalls Paylake 1x1Transparent-1
    Weekly Biggest AwardRandalls Paylake 1x1Transparent-1

Post  Randy Thu Nov 12, 2009 6:29 pm

That's some great information Bluegass, Thanks

Oh and welcome to the site hope you enjoy your stay enough to tell your friends about us. I am trying to get a KY crew on here to show us what were missing a little farther down south.

Who knows maybe a road trip will happen next season.

Right now we are stuck with the free forums but you just never know what may happen in the future Wink

Again, Welcome aboard

Randy

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content